28.2.13

Chapter 607

About a month ago I received an email from Beverly asking if I could review her swimwear. She made a complete custom suit for me and I couldn't be happier with it. 
Beverly Swimwear is a line of modest, vintage inspired swimsuits that can be customized to whatever you want. Any of the one pieces can be made into a two, and vice versa. 
I asked Beverly if she could changed a one piece into a tankini and add a tie in the back for extra support. I was incredibly pleased with how the suit turned out. Super comfortable, the perfect size and the bottoms are awesome!!! They are high waisted which I love!!! None of the seams dig into my skin and the colour is really cute. The only thing I found disappointing, was the sparkles. In the pictures the fabric doesn't look sparkly at all, which I would have preferred. But to be honest, you can barely see it unless you are really up close and personal. 
I am definitely going to order one more swimsuit from her. There are SO many cute designs to choose fromm but I have my eye on one in particular :) 
Here are the links to her site and Facebook.
I'm ready for summer. Especially on days like today. I just want to prance around in my new swimsuit. 

Snow go away.

Bekah

This was a sponsored post, but all opinions expressed were my own.

4 comments

  1. So cute. I won a suit from her and I am so excited to get in the mail soon! Only, if the snow would go away!

    XO
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, that is so fantastic. i can never ever ever find swimsuits to fit my body because i am just not evenly proportioned. love this so adorable. i would totally buy this.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. that suit is going to look adorable on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty suit! I can't believe its completely handmade for you!

    -Courtney
    www.alwaysrooney.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.