17.2.13

Chapter 598

Snippets from Sunday morning
*
1. Loving every page of The Holy Temple by Boyd K. Packer. Getting more and more excited for the temple!
2. My boots look so lonely. Since YSA starts at 2, I have the house to myself for the entire morning.
3. Mirror selfies in the guest room. I secretly miss my old room, and the yellows walls.
4. I just can't stop looking at the fabric of my wedding dress. And yes I caved, I couldn't keep it from people any longer. Besides it's just a tiny sample, there will still be a surprise :)

All in all it has been a splendid morning.
Well minus two things.
1. Woke up at 6AM because of a terrible nightmare. Not fun.
2. Alex is in Winnipeg for the next week. Already miss him and our cuddles. I desperately need one after that cursed nightmare!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. love the bed sheets!!! where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patchwork quilt is super dreamy! And how exciting, the material for your wedding dress! I get too get so excited that I can't keep things a secret. I just came across your lovely blog today, very nice Lady!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.