15.2.13

Chapter 595

*
My beautiful Kitchenaid mixer came in the mail the other day.
Yet another huge thing to add to my fire hazard bedroom.
The amount of kitchen, and home goods I have scattered around is ridiculous!
Thankfully I have awesome parents that packed them in boxes, and slid behind my bed, out of sight.
So if there is a fire, I won't have to jump out the window. 
I can actually walk to my door.
How comforting.

Also I am tempted to post the Bridesmaids dresses, groomsmen ties, and flowers.
But at the same time I want to keep it a surprise.
Hmmm, convince me.

Bekah

2 comments

  1. You should post some pictures! You got to give us girls something to keep us patient until the actual wedding.;) But it's your wedding and I'm sure it's also worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprises are fun, but I agree that you should post some pictures now. Maybe not the whole dress, but a little corner of it, etc- to keep us anticipating =).

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.