14.2.13

Chapter 593

Blush peonies in a vase // Simple raspberry cake
Messy half braided crown // Red lips with simple eye makeup // Soft coloured outfit
DIY painted wooden spoons // Quote by President Hinckley
Loves on a Thursday
*
Today I am joining yet another blog hop.
7 things that inspire me from Pinterest.
Browsing through Pinterest gets me even more excited about the wedding.
Being able to set up our little love nest just the way we want to :)

Hope you all have a splendid Valentine's Day with the people you love!

Bekah

4 comments

  1. I love the flower picture and the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the images that you chose. I have wanted to try to paint my wooden utensils fun colors. It's on my TO DO list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I am so dipping my stirring spoons in rainbow colors now! These are great picks.
    We'd love to have you come link up with our new Falling For Friday party!!! // http://bit.ly/YcUoxA

    just love // kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that saying-and that cake looks so delicious! Thanks for joining us with your 7 lovely things :) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.