13.2.13

Chapter 592

*
Why is it that we let one person affect our entire mood?
Angry, bitter, hurt.
Why?
I know our emotions and reactions are all our own choices,
then why do we choose to let them win?

You see I haven't had to deal with people talking behind my back since high school.
And no this is not an exaggeration.
I surround myself with good people.

Unfortunately some girls feel the need to bring others down and cause drama that doesn't exist.
It's even worse when it is at your workplace. 
Thankfully I have the best manager on the planet :)

So that is why I have been MIA for the past couple days.
Just vegged around, read and watched TV while I calmed myself down.
I choose to be the better person, and not let the comments get to me.

Bekah

4 comments

  1. i know what you mean girl. i'm sorry.
    you are such a kind and strong person, don't let those girls bring you down.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. just so you know, i love your hair. you make me want to go blonde sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, what a bummer! :( Hope everything turns out well. And your picture is amazingly gorgeous, so that's a plus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better! Remove the negativity from your life.

    I try to do it. I just don't understand that sort of behavior or drama. It should stay in high school. You would think people would eventually grow up.. -__-

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.