2.2.13

Chapter 584

I haven't done one these in a long time.
So what the heck, why not? :)
Blog hop time!
Since I am participating, I thought I would share 5 random facts about myself
I haven't straightened my hair in MONTHS! Thought it was time to change it up!
*
1. I'm a hopeless romantic. 
2. I'd rather be at home reading, than out socializing.
3. When I was a kid, I used to run around my house with tights on my head, and pretend I had long straight hair. Instead, I had short, tight curls. I had a vivid imagination. 
4. I still have all my Barbies and doll house. I better have at least one daughter.
5. I listen to Broadway Musical more than any type of music.

And there you have it! 
Head on over and join in!
Chantillysongs Blog hop
Bekah

5 comments

  1. Hi, I'm your newest follower I found you on the Blog Hop, if you get a chance please follow back

    www.thesoupprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, new follower from the totally awesome blog hop. That's awesome you still have all your Barbies and doll house, I kind of wish I still had mine! Looking forward to checking out your blog some more. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have my dollhouse too and all my american girl dolls. I can never get rid of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! Love that you wore tights on your head... super cute.
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! i'm another new follower from the hop--#2 is true for me as well, introvert thing?...I <3 broadway as well! happy to follow you!

    haley
    http://haleyhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.