24.1.13

Chapter 578

*
Back when I was 16 we had a Laurel class activity entitled "I want to marry a Moroni"
We made time capsules that we were not allowed to open until the night we got engaged.
So naturally on Saturday Alex and I opened it in front of my family and a few friends.
So here are my wedding plans of my 16 year old self vs. our actual wedding plans

Temple: Hawaii
We will be married July 4th in the Toronto Temple.
So pretty much opposite ends of the continent.
I honestly don't know why I picked Hawaii.
Ever since I was little I said I would get married in the Toronto temple, and I am :)

Colours: Yellow and blue
We don't a specific colours, more like a colour scheme.
Peaches, creams, gold accents, grey, blue, chambray.
Confusing? Just a little.

Wedding song: Broken Road (Rascal Flatts)
We haven't discussed this one yet, but I have a couple songs in mind.
Since we don't have "a song", I feel we should find one and make it our own :)

Future Children
Ok this one isn't exactly "wedding planning", but it was to do.
Apparently when I was 16 I wanted 6 children.
Wowza. We will see about that.
Want to learn something weird?
I have had a baby name list on my phone for a couple years now.
I'm telling you, the names just come to me randomly so I write them down.
The weirdest thing is not one these names are on my current list.
How odd.

Bekah

3 comments

  1. At the dinner we had with close friends and family after our wedding, the place we ate at had a muscian come in an play Broken Road for us (not our song choice - he just played it). I think the guy sang it better than the Rascal Flatts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the exact same list on my phone!
    Congratulations, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i have a baby names list on my phone too! crazy! and i made one of those time capsules in yws too...i can hardly wait to open it :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.