10.1.13

Chapter 563

 
*
I saw these pictures on Tumblr today and I shouted.
Shouted for joy that is!
Thank goodness I was home alone at the time, because that could have been extremely embarrassing.
My excitement for this movie is way too intense to even try and describe through words.
So I won't even try.

On a totally random note, I have the sweetest boyfriend.
Seriously though.
After Ward Council last night, he bused back with me all the way to my house just so I wouldn't be alone.
See my house is a 45 minutes bus ride from church, and from campus.
Which means Alex took a total of an hour and a half out of his night just to see me home safe.
I love this boy.
It's that simple.

Bekah

2 comments

  1. Goodnesssss I am so excited for this movie. Please tell me you've read the books?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I've read them :) More than once :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.