5.1.13

Chapter 555

*
I'm not one for New Years Resolutions.
I prefer setting goals.
So I thought I would list my goals from last year, with a list of goals for 2013

2012
Read 50 books - I read 49 (I blame school and my trip to Winnipeg for not making it. Oh well.)
Take a picture everyday - I successfully took at least one picture everyday.
Eat healthy and loose weight - I've lost a grand total of 43 pounds, and I feel incredible!


2013
Read Les Miserables
Post on this blog everyday
Continue to eat healthy, but also to work out more
Drink more water

I'm so excited for 2013.
It's going to be good!!!!!

Bekah

5 comments

  1. That's amazing!! 43 lbs! COngratulations!! :D 2013 WILL be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go for losing 43 pounds! I’ve been running and eating healthy for awhile now, and it’s amazing how much it helps you feel better. Pretty much your goals for 2013 were what I had in mind to do to. :)

    -Victoria Horea

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks so cute and i love the necklace!! good job with last years goals, that awesome!! and good luck with this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on losing 43 pounds! that's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.