26.12.12

Chapter 549

Day 351 - December 26, 2012
 
*
I just love this time of year.
Yes I sound like a broken record, but I don't care!
I just love being able to be with family, and be completely content with doing "nothing".

Buffet dinners, Scategories, and peek-a-boo with Norah Borah.
I don't want this break to end.
The only awkward part of the evening would have to be family pictures.
Everyone got a picture... oh except you know Alex and I.
Well that sucked. 
Gah I miss that kid!! Not long. Not long at all!

Bekah 

2 comments

  1. looks like you had a fun holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! beautiful family!

    so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.