26.12.12

Chapter 548

Day 349 - December 24, 2012
*
Christmas Eve
I had a nice short shift at work.
There was lots to do, but having timbits and cupcakes to snack on made it all worth it :)
Adam and Alicia arrived at around 4.
Then Andrew, Kelsi and Norah showed up for some catching up.
We haven't been together as a family for almost 6 months, so it was great having everyone together again!
Norah wasn't too keen on Adam's beard.
More like she was terrified.
Fingers crossed she will warm up to him today!

This year's PJs were actual Christmas PJs.
Red tartan!!!! I adore them!!
After we opened or jammies, we got cozy, brought our buffet to the basement and watched It's a Wonderful Life.
I love every little thing about that movie!
Jimmie Stewart is just the best!
Day 350 - December 25, 2012
*
Christmas Day
I am convinced I am still a child.
No matter how tired I am, my body will never let me sleep in past 8 on Christmas morning.
It's just not possible!

The older I get, the less things I want,
so this year I was completely surprised with every gift.
I love seeing all the reactions while everyone opens their gifts.

Turkey dinner, games, and a phone call with Alex.
I just love Christmas!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. hahah i got that camera coffee mug too! (: merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.