21.12.12

Chapter 543

Last night I stayed up later than I should have in order to finish a book.
I promised myself I would never read a Stephenie Meyer novel ever again, 
But I kind of sort of broke that promise.
FOUR STARS
*
I was extremely surprised at how much I enjoyed this novel.
I loved the friendship that formed between Melanie and Wanda.
I loved that Jared remained constant, and loved Melanie through it all.
I loved how Ian was just such a little gem.
I wasn't too keen however on the ending. 
I don't know why, it was just kind of blah.
I also thought there would be a lot of fighting, but nope.
Not one fight between the Seekers and the Humans.
But I would definitely recommend it.
I read it simply because I saw the trailer about a month ago and was determined to read the book before watching the movie.
I can not wait until it comes out!
AND I just found out William Hurt is going to be playing Uncle Jeb!!!
AW YEAH!!!!

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.