11.12.12

Chapter 533

Day 336 - December 11, 2012
*
Two weeks.
I can't believe Christmas is in two weeks!!!!
And I only have 2 more gifts to buy. Still not 100% what I am going to get, but I'm working on it :)
Last night, even though I had the chills and started a to get a sore throat, I HAD to finish Reached.
So I did.

I must tell you I was completely surprised with it all.
I don't want to share too many details, and unintentionally spoil things, but I must say that the Rising was not at ALL what I thought.
It was so unexpected and I loved it!
Totally thinking outside the box, not your typical dystopian uprising.
Just perfect!
Another thing I loved: Xander got first person narrative along with Cassia and Ky this time!
SO happy!!
Hands down my favourite of the trilogy. 
FIVE STARS
*
Today is a down day.
I'm off from work and all I plan on doing is watching Alias.
Haven't watched this TV show in years.
Thought it was time to reintroduce myself :)

 Bekah

1 comment

  1. oh my gosh. i forgot this was coming out and I NEED TO BUY IT NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.