6.12.12

Chapter 527

*
Last night
Homemade candy cane hot chocolate is my favourite. 
But watching Miracle on 34th Street (circa 1994) makes it taste even better ! 

Well I am off to my one and only final! 
9AM and then I will be done for the holidays!!
I must admit I couldn't care less how I do on this exam. My heart hasn't been in it at all! 
It's pathetic, but true.

Christmas break is going to be great. 
Working extra shifts, reading for fun, spending time with family and Alex, and resetting for next semester.

Bekah

2 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this. That hot coca looks so delish. And i love miracle on 34th street. Good luck on your exam and happy winter break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to wait until 18th (my last exam!) to enjoy my Christmas break!
    Hope yours starts GREAT!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.