5.12.12

Chapter 525

I'm not one for doing "New Year's resolutions", I prefer to do goals and try to accomplish them. One of my goals for the year 2012 was to read 50 novels. Since I don't read during school, I decided that I should probably count how many books I have read so far, so I know how many I need to read before December 31st. So far the grand total is 45. Only 5 more left. So here are the 5 I have chosen :)
     
And just for the heck of it, I'm throwing in a sixth :) Hopefully I can read even more though!!!! 

Bekah

6 comments

  1. I'm sure you'll fly through Divergent and Insurgent.. I couldn't put them down!!!

    Ps. Yay for reading (almost) 50 books this year.. you're so close! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divergent and Insurgent are my all time favorite books so they will be a snap! And I love The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Although I was slightly disturbed at the ending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do reviews on some of these! A couple of these have been on my to read list for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done a review for every book this year so far, so I will definitely let you know what I think of them :)

      Delete
  4. yeeeeeee I want to try the Veronica Roth books!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.