3.12.12

Chapter 522

Dawson and I circa 2010
*
Another one of my best friend's came home today. Just like Tyler, he will be gone in January, but I am going to cherish the few weeks I have with these boys!
Left to right: Dawson (aka:Tally, work and school out west), Tyler (aka: Ty-Ki, school at the Y), Brigitte (aka: Frency, still here), Laura (aka: Losy, newlywed in Alberta), and me (aka: Blondy, still here)

Our group is coming to an end. I never would have thought we would part. Now I'm not trying to be all sad, because we will always be friends and will always stay in touch, but it will never be the same. 

2 years is a long time. Things change. People change. But we will always have the memories!

Welcome home Dawson Lybbert!!!!

Bekah

4 comments

  1. This makes me sad. In a good way, I suppose. I had like 4 best best friends I did everything with. While they were gone, I got hitched. And now that they're back, it's so completely different. Life changes. 2 years really is a long time.

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower here.
    welcome home from me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hung out with the same group of friends throughout high school, and it was so hard to say goodbye and move on. But that's a part of life! You may talk less and less to your friends, but they'll always be there for you.

    By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. It's a way to help small blogs promote themselves and meet other bloggers! If you want to participate, you can read about it here: http://steadythreesixty.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 years is a heck of a long time but totally worth it! I wrote my husband the whole time and now that he and all my other friends are back it's hard to imagine that they actually left for that long. Cherish these weeks girl!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.