27.11.12

Chapter 516

I am writing this post while I hear one of my bestest friends talk to her wonderful boy for the first time after 2 whole years! She's been freaking out for the past couple weeks, and it has been so precious! Once she came home from her placement at the hospital we hurried to my guest room (she's living with me for the week), grabbed her phone and talked while we waited for his call. 

Then after concluding that he would call tomorrow, headed downstairs to the kitchen. And of course right when we were planning mischievous ways to get his brother to call her and as she puts a spoonful of ice cream to her mouth, the phone rings. 

All I can hear from her room is giggles and adorable little conversations. Two years. As if it's been two years. Two years that she has been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Two years that we've known each other. Two years since she has seen the boy she is in love with. 
*
Aren't they just the cutest?! 

I can't wait to finally meet you, Jonan Hatt. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know this gem of a girl!

So here's to future double dates, and being couple best friends! Yes that is correct, my best friend's boyfriend is in fact close friends with my boyfriend. Perfection gift wrapped in a box!

Bekah

3 comments

  1. this is adorable:) i can't wait for that day to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fiancé and my best friend's husband are actually best friends too, and it makes double dates so much fun.

    funny how life turns out sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.