16.11.12

Chapter 507

Day 310 - November 16, 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
-----------------------------
I was looking through my closet and I noticed I have a problem. I love button-up blouses. And not only that, I have way too many statement necklaces! And together, they are just perfection. Always. Today in particular I feel like a Parisian..red lipstick, barret, barrel curls, black jeans and boots. C'est bien.
Today is the 21st birthday of the most incredible person I met in high school. There is nothing worse than growing apart from your best friend. Life gets busy. School, sports, jobs, church and boyfriends.  Meana Franco, you are gem and I miss you terribly! Happy birthday twin.
Olive you!

Bekah

6 comments

  1. Hey Love! Just found your blog from Chasing Birdies and just wanted to let you know I think you are fantastic!

    Stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try some red lipstick, I'm liking yours here.
    now following your lovely blog. I invite to you visit mine :)
    www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in LOVE with your blog! Amazing style!! Im now following and cannot wait to read more!

    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous in red lipstick! If I looked that good I'd wear it every day :) Keep on rocking it girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is particularly fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.