14.11.12

Chapter 505

Day 308 - November 14, 2012
Photobucket
----------------------------
Last night was perfection. I love those nights where there are no solid plans. The only thing I knew was that I was going to be spending the time with someone very dear to me. Spent an hour and half walking around my little suburban town with Alex. I showed him my elementary school, high school, our old house, and gabbed about memories. Last night I cam to the conclusion that I not only love Ottawa, but I love Orleans! The amount of memories from school friends, to paper routes. It was just splendid!
I have a confession. I am addicted to the game Skip-Bo. We may have played the game for 3 hours straight. It's pretty ridiculous. Go play it. You'll understand :)

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.