10.11.12

Chapter 501

Day 302 - November 8, 2012
Photobucket
Day 303 - November 9, 2012
Photobucket
Day 304 - November 10, 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
-------------------------------
There is nothing better than hanging out with your RM best friend and everything is the way it was 2 years ago. Spending an evening with him and Brigitte, talking of old times, first dates, and playing Dutch Blitz made up the perfect Thursday.
Yesterday I got a text. A text I wasn't expecting. A text from someone very close to my heart. Someone I hurt, and hurt me back. I was terrified when he told me who it was. I thought we would fight, again. But it was an apology. He kept the letter I wrote him for 5 months. Kept it unopened, but he refused to throw it away. Finally after months of not knowing if he knew how sorry I was, we got the peace we both needed. Now this doesn't mean we are going to be BFFs again, but I feel like a load has finally been lifted. No more bitterness, no more anger and no more pain.
The tree is up!!!! Today is the day for setting everything up, and watching Hunger Games with my equivalent of Peeta. Tomorrow it is decorating with family and friends. It's beginning to look, smell and sound like Christmas. Well except for the lack of snow, but I'm ok with that :)

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.