5.11.12

Chapter 497

Day 297 - November 3, 2012
Photobucket
Day 298 - November 4, 2012
Photobucket
Day 299 - November 5, 2012
Photobucket
--------------------------
I love the temple. It's that simple. Saturday I was able to go with some friends and the youth from my home ward. It was a great experience to be able to see a group of 12 year olds go for the first time. I can't believe that was me 10 years ago! Where has the time gone!? After the week I had, the temple was just what I needed!!
Winter weather has finally come. We had a teeny tiny snow fall today, and it is going below 0. It's cold. Winter coat shopping time :)

Bekah

1 comment

  1. coveting your hunters, trying to convince myself to buy a pair, while simultaneously lovings your sweet sweet words about the lords house :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.