2.11.12

Chapter 495

Day 296 - November 2, 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
--------------------------
I'm so glad yesterday is over. I didn't do anything productive, I felt like a bum, and I ate way too much ice cream. I felt like a failure. I felt the exact same way 2 years ago. Why can I not seem to handle school anymore? It finally hit me. I have no desire for a career. There is zero motivation for me to be working my butt off when my greatest in life is to be a mom. That's all I've ever wanted. So after a day of being pathetic, and a phone call from my mom, I decided to drop yet again another class. Just knowing that I only have one class makes it a lot easier to breathe.
Yesterday is and today is a new day. So I forced myself to get out of bed at a decent hour, shower and doll myself up. It's interesting how working on my physical appearance can really boost how I feel on the inside. I'm so glad that tomorrow I get to spend the day at the temple with a few of my favourite people!! So ready for the break!

Bekah

4 comments

  1. i feel you girl. it's hard to be going to school when i know i will never work outside of the home. keep your chin up! it'll be okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! that must be difficult. ice cream always made me feel better as well as getting dolled up! everything will work out. :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the exact same way with school. It is awful! But I tell myself that if I ever need the schooling for something I can't forsee in the future I will have it. Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.