31.10.12

Chapter 493

Day 294 - October 31, 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
--------------------------
When I woke up this morning I came downstairs to see Kelsi playing with Norah... in her Halloween costume. Yep, she wore it all day and it was the most adorable thing ever!!!! The day was spent lounging around, listening to Broadway music, making my costume and getting ready to head over to Larsons for some trick or treating.
Photobucket
The Larson kids; Meg (Little Red Riding Hood), Derek (Iron Man), Eliza (Cat) and Holly (Fairy Princess)
Photobucket
Photobucket
My home made Alice in Wonderland costume made of pillow cases. Total cost: $7!!!!!!
Photobucket
The trick or treaters :) Alex was planning on being Peeta. I told him I would have cried for joy if he had done it, so he is doing it next year. It's happening. But instead he was an Arab. What a guy!
Photobucket
Meet Jade (or Jay, they don't know if it is a boy or girl yet). She/he was enjoying climbing up my back. It was pretty entertaining!

All in all, a great Halloween. Hope you all were safe and enjoyed your evening!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. Your blog is so pretty!! I found it on accident but I'm glad I did! Hopefully you don't care if I follow you... These photos are cute. Keep up the great work :)

    From~
    http://morgan-alexandra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that costume. i was alice one year. super cute girl!

    K

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.