29.10.12

Chapter 490

Day 290 - October 27, 2012
Photobucket
Day 291+292- October 28+29, 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
------------------------------
This weekend has been go-go-go! I've been literally running around like a chicken with my legs cut off (Sons of Provo anyone??!). My parents are away for the week so Andrew, Kelsi and Norah moved in for the week. They call it babysitting, I call it entertainment. Anyway back to my weekend: Midterm on Friday, fro-yo, studying and apples to apples on Saturday, breakfast party, VT, church, and stake meetings on Sunday. I genuinely intended on working on my assignment that is due on Wednesday, but never got around to it. I thought I was going to make time to sew my Halloween costume, and it still hasn't happened.
Today was a good day though. Work was stressful, but taking a knife to a pumpkin is always a good stress reliever :)

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.