26.10.12

Chapter 488

Day 289 - October 26, 2012
Photobucket
--------------------------
I had midterms. I know I only have one so I shouldn't be complaining, but I would much rather do an assignment than take a multiple choice exam. I find I learn more when I am put in a situation to do my own research and write about it, as opposed to studying slides and notes for a test. Bleh.
On a better note I have officially found the songs on Taylor's new album that will constantly be on repeat for me.



(This one is obviously about Ed Sheeran. Awkward..)

Again I'm kind of bummed about her album as a whole, but these songs are definitely the saving grace for me!

Bekah

4 comments

  1. ok, i also love those three songs, but "i knew you were trouble" is MY JAM. i can't NOT break out dancing when i hear it. i actually love the whole album though...so there's that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to listen to her album... :/ I was a big fan of tswift and then I kind of wasn't. :/ haha!
    Love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. I find for big tests, I just stuff tons of information in my brain, and when I’m done taking the test, I forget it all…Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get what you mean her songs are more pop-like as a whole. But those songs are more like her which is why i like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.