19.10.12

Chapter 483

He's home. 2 years and month to the day! Brigitte and I were not at all expecting him to be at institute tonight, so when my brother turned to me and said: "Ty-Ki is here", I looked up frantically. As soon as I saw his face the waterworks started. I just couldn't hold them back! I made a bee line for him and hugged the life out of him. And surprisingly there was zero awkwardness! It was as if he never left. Walking to class with him was complete deja vu. Even if he is off to BYU in 2 1/2 months, I am spending every free moment with him. I'm just glad to have my best friend home!
Today was just incredible in general. Goes to show that even when the weather is crappy, days can still be beautiful!! Spent the day downtown, was reunited with my best friend, kind of sort of went on a double date with my brother and his wife and someone else :) , then picked my dad up from the airport. So don't stop me now. Because I'm having a good time, having a good time.

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.