18.10.12

Chapter 480

Photobucket
My phone has some entertaining things on it. Pictures, conversations, quotes and notes from random times. These little things are some of my ways of coping with sad news. Last night was no exception. I was on an emotional roller coaster. I finally got asked something I've been waiting for for weeks. And then two bombs dropped. I find it ironic that only 20 minutes after my happy moment, I found out heart breaking news from two people that are so close to my heart. I'm trying so hard not to be bitter and angry. When someone hurts me, I get over it, but if you hurt someone I love it is so hard for me to forgive!
And to add my confusion of emotions, my best friend comes home from his mission today. I think today will be a "eating ice cream veg" day!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. I've got to start saying that to people :)

    "You're late. Congrats!"

    Super hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.