17.10.12

Chapter 479

Day 280 - October 17, 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
----------------------------
No matter what the season, I have always loved Ottawa. But there is just something special about Ottawa in the fall. The colours of the leaves just bring the city to life! I had a 4 hour break in between classes and institute, so I decided to bus to Parliament Hill and walk around. I have so many memories, with so many people. Jess and Charlotte, Tyler Laura and Derek, Kyle, Alex, The New Era photoshoot, Dayla and Morgan, Behind Sapphire boys, my 20th birthday, and so much more!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. new[est] follower! so glad I stumbled across your blog! can't wait to keep reading!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.