9.10.12

Chapter 470

Day 272 - October 9, 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
------------------------
Tuesday
The last day has arrived. I still can't believe we will be flying home this time tomorrow. And yet I am ready to come home. This is the first time I have come to Utah that I haven't had a desire to move here. I'm not exactly sure why, but I am ready for home :)
Today we met with Charlotte, wandered around Temple Square, took some pictures, ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (absolutely incredible), had a quick stop at Deseret book and then we said our goodbyes. It was great to be able to see her since it has been 4 years since I saw her last!!! Love her to bits!!
Then we headed back to Moffatt's early so we could hang out with them. Ate dinner on the porch, had some milkshakes at Crown Burgers, and watched Ellen paint. She had an asthma attack and had to go to the doctors, she came home pretty drugged up so she was painting gallor. It was surprisingly therapeutic!
A perfect ending to a great trip!!!!!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. All of these photos are wonderful! And now I really want cheesecake, so thanks a lot for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! looks like such a good time. and this pictures are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.