7.10.12

Chapter 467

General Conference Notes

~ Look forward with hope, not backward with despair ~
Shayne M. Bowen

~ When it comes to living the gospel, we can not be the little boy who dipped his toe in the water and ~
~ claimed he went swimming. ~
Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Service is the real definition of pure religion. ~
M. Russell Ballard

~ Prayer removes the pavilion and opens the windows of heaven. ~ 
Henry B. Eyring

The crowning characteristic of love is loyalty. ~ 
Jeffrey R. Holland

We should know the gospel is true, and be true to the gospel. ~
David A. Bednar


General Conference was incredible, and there were multiple talks that I felt were meant specifically for me. I'm know I am not the only one that feels that way. Right there is proof enough for me that my father in heaven is looking out for each of us individually, and knows exactly what we need to hear, when we hear it!

Bekah

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.