8.10.12

Chapter 468

Day 270 - October 7, 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
---------------------------
Sunday
Our last day of conference, and we got to see music and the spoken word as well. What I love most about watching GC in the conference center is that I feel the Holy Ghost no matter where I attend. The only thing that is different is the acoustics. The choir sounds PHENOMENAL in the conference center! Just beautiful!
After conference we celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving with pork, pistachio salad, mashed potatoes and of course pumpkin pie!!!!!! Then the goodbyes started. Xan and Logan headed back to the Y tonight, and since they are both freshly 18 they are planning on going on a mission shortly, so we don't know when we will see them next. I might end up flying down for when Xan leaves, but we will see!
Tomorrow we are going to do a baptismal session in the temple, which I am extremely excited for! Can't believe we head home on Wednesday. This trip has just flown by!!!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. I am your newest follower! I LOVE that jcrew polka dot skirt, I own it also and wear it like all the time! Hope you enjoyed conference! Favorite time of year! :)
    -Bridgette
    Follow me at: bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.