7.10.12

Chapter 466

Day 269 - October 6, 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
-----------------------------------
Saturday.
We went to morning session of conference. Yes we were physically there for the big announcement. The entire conference center gasped, I almost cried, Elise was freaking out and I immediately thought of Katie Duffin! I love how the church is making missions more and more attainable for girls, and how common it is for girls to serve them!!! I only wish that this could have happened when I was 17-18, but I most likely would have gone on a mission. I'm still not completely cutting it out yet, but it's not a priority right now. I made the decision to go back to school this year, and I know that is exactly where I need to be right now. But I am still so excited for all my friends that are now deciding to work on their papers! :)
After an incredible day of conference Elise, Ellen and I headed to City Creek Mall and Temple Square while the fellas went to Priesthood session. I was able to see Sister Kyle again, which was just awesome!!!!!
So far on the trip, Elise and I have had little to no sleep. We are pretty much walking zombies at this point. And last night was no exception. I finally got to meet little Xander's (no longer little, freshman at BYU) girlfriend, we baked cookies, laughed until our faces hurt, watched Captain America (Steve Rogers, never show your bare back to me again!!), and looked at Mormon memes. Stayed up way later then we should have, but it was worth it.

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.