5.10.12

Chapter 465

Day 268 - October 5, 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
------------------------------
Friday
A missionary that served in our stake during the summer (just got home a couple weeks ago), took us to Provo for the day, and we had a blast just hanging out. Went to the temple, walked around BYU campus (SO pretty!), then ate at Arctic Circle. Later on my parents and I went to Canada Montreal Mission reunion. 10 years ago my dad served in the mission presidency with Dave Ulrich. Those years he served were a treasure to me and have definitely had the greatest impact on my life. Being able to see those men and women who I looked up to, and helped strengthen my testimony was incredible!

Also, tomorrow is General Conference. Take the time and listen to the words our beloved prophet has for us :)
 Come listen to living prophets
Bekah

2 comments

  1. why didin't you tell me you were in provo. im sad now :(

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) you make me smile bekah! I love your strength in the gospel and your willingness to show and appreciate it, Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.