28.9.12

Chapter 460

Day 261 - September 28, 2012
Photobucket
------------------------------------
Let me give you a list of things I love today:
1. School: I am finding my classes SO interesting!!! I've decided to no longer bring my Mac to school so I am less distracted, and I am enjoying class even more!
2. My City: I love how beautiful Ottawa is. The fall colours look phenomenal down by the river!
3. Beavertails: Deep fried dough and cinnamon sugar. Enough said.
4. Unexpected Texts: I'm pretty sure this is self explanatory. Those little texts that make your heart go pitter patter :)
5. Loosing Track of Time: Not realizing you spent hours walking around downtown, down streets you've never been before, and loving every second!

All in all today was just incredible. I'm all smiles.

Bekah

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.