25.9.12

Chapter 458

Day 258 - September 25, 2012
Photobucket
----------------------------------
Today I was getting used to having bangs. It's weird having hair touching eyelashes again. I haven't any type of bangs for 2 years now, so it's a bit of an adjustment! I still haven't quite figured out what my everyday style is going to be with them. They are slightly an awkward length. Too short to do side swept, and too long to be blunt. I'm hoping by next week they will grow just enough to do what I want to with them :)
Speaking of next week..
8 DAYS UNTIL UTAH!!
I'm so excited to be going back for a week! I've missed some dear friends and the lovely mountains!!!!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. gahh so jealous you are going to Utah! luckkkkkky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i grew out my bangs after having them for my entire life! i don't know if i should go back to them or not!
    love your blog, gal!
    newest follower here!
    anticipationblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.