23.9.12

Chapter 455

Day 255 - September 22, 2012
Photobucket
And yes this is the most embarrassing/entertaining picture I have ever seen
Day 256 - September 23, 2012
Photobucket
---------------------------------
My weekends are always spent at the Big Apple. Sometimes Jenn and I get a little giddy. Ok maybe more then a little. I don't even know how this picture came to be, but every time I look at it I just die laughing. There is just so much to look at!!
Church today was incredible! In sacrament meeting there was a talk about affliction, and then in Relief Society we talked about deliverance. I just love how the two go hand in hand!
During the course of the summer I was just done with YSA, I don't know exactly why, I just wasn't feeling it. But ever since I came home from Maine, I have felt rejuvenated! I've had the opportunity to really get to know some girls that I met last year, but didn't become friends with until now. I really feel my calling has had a HUGE impact on how more willing I am to talk to new people. I've never been shy, but I have a certain number of people I let get close to me. The past 2 weeks I have really pushed myself!
We have such a solid group of YSA and I am so grateful to have certain people in my life. People that I have known for 2 weeks, but has felt like an eternity. People that I can talk about The Hunger Games in one moment, and the atonement in the next. People I feel comfortable laughing and crying around. But most importantly people who share my beliefs and are an example to me.

I just love the gospel.

Bekah

1 comment

  1. I'm glad I wasn't the only one feeling kind of "blah" about ysa this summer. I think I need to push myself to talk to people more too!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.