14.9.12

Chapter 448

Day 246 - September 13, 2012
Photobucket
Day 247 - September 14, 2012
Photobucket
------------------------------
Yesterday was probably the most amazing day off I have ever had. Spent the day scheduling my Utah trip with Elise, watched the 25th anniversary performance of Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera, sang a bunch of songs, went to the market to have some cheesecake and had a early night. I am pumped and ready for school today!!
Unfortunately the weather is pretty disgusting. Rain, rain and more rain! But at least I have something to look forward to: institute!!!!!!!! I have classes all day Wednesday and Friday, and since campus is right across the canal from church I get to walk there. Thank goodness I was able to find an institute waking budding!!!! :)

Bekah

1 comment

  1. i want cupcakes on my macbook dock! how'd you do that?! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.