12.9.12

Chapter 447

7 Questions!
I like blinking, especially when my picture is being taken..

1. Do you have any weird food combinations that you love?
French fries dipped in a Wendy's frosty. So. Freaking. Good.

2. Have you ever written a blog post, published it, then immediately delete it?
Yep. Quite a few times actually. But I try not to anymore.

3. What isa hair style you wish you could pull off, but would never be brave enough to try?
This photo literally gives me such hair envy. First off the colour, but I have made a promise to never dye my hair. Second the cut is stunning!! I'm hoping I will have the guts down the road because I really badly wants this to be my new-mom cut!

4. Would you rather have to always to use the sun to tell time or directions by the stars?
Time by the sun. Definitely. I have tried directions with stars and I fail miserably!!

5. What is a fall trend that you are excited to try?
Coloured denim. Buying a pair today actually :)

6. Who is your style icon?
Kate Middleton. Always. Everything she wears is just flawless and modest!! Love her! I would hands down pass out if I met her.

7. What's your favourite outdoor activity?
Swimming. I LOVE swimming! I could spend hours in a clean lake or the ocean, or even a pool. Also beach volleyball and paddle ball :)


Bekah

5 comments

  1. you have GORGEOUS hair, no need to dye it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. french fries in a frosty is the only way to eat a frosty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE wendy frosty's and french fries. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never dyed my hair either! And I don't have any desire to. I mean, truthfully I would love to try out different colors, but I just know if I dye it once, I'll be dyeing it forever and I really like my natural color. Plus! I like having healthy hair haha. It's great that you made this a promise to yourself. Love it : ]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bekah I LOVE your outfit here! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.