12.9.12

Chapter 446

Day 244 - September 11, 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Day 245 - September 12, 2012
Photobucket
--------------------------------
Last night was just fabulous. A Penny Carnival with the YSA, where there is Sumo Wrestling is always going to be a winner. I literally busted my gut every time!! I firmly believe that there is no better way to end a night than playing a little basketball game. Alex and I owned, it was great being on the court again!
Yesterday Brigitte surprised me with a little bit of happiness :) While we were heading out to the carnival Brigitte and I were getting our coats on and she noticed something in her pocket: the program from the last day we saw Tyler. I can't believe it is less than a month until he is home. I can't to have my best friend back. I know things will be different, we all changed, but I just can't wait to see how our friendship will change (no not relationship, friendship)

Blondie misses you Ty-Ki!!

Bekah

I just realized this is the first time I have ever posted a photo of this boy. Wow. No I will not specify which one he is.

1 comment

  1. I can't believe how many people I don't recognize!! I've only been gone the summer! Weird.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.