6.9.12

Chapter 443

Day 239 - September 6, 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm ready for school. My desktop is set, my folders have been created for notes, and I am pumped. I'm ready for a new start, I'm ready for learning, and I'm ready for growing. I will never regret my decision to take this past year off school, it was hard and I missed school, but I was able to learn so much without the distraction of school. I finally became passionate about the gospel. As I came to know myself more, I came to know my Saviour more. It was an incredible experience. I think I finally realized why my second year of University was so hard, I became so overwhelmed with school that I felt I was loosing pieces of my testimony. Having my faith strengthened, I am ready to learn intellectually. And I can't wait! Linguistics here I come!

Bekah

3 comments

  1. love the first picture! :)

    Follow me? http://chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your computer background.

    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.