1.9.12

Chapter 437

Samantha over at Simply Sparkles and Glitter has given me 11 questions to answer. So here it goes :):)

1. Who is your favourite superhero?
Hmmm probably Iron Man, just because he is freaking hilarious oh and Robert Downey Jr.
'nough said.

2. Why did you start blogging?
In all seriousness I wanted to be this crazy fashion blogger. Yeah no. I love fashion and I post outfits no and again but this blog has turned into a lifestyle blog. This has been my journal for the past 2 1/2 years :)

3. If you could pick one fictional place to travel, where would it be?
Hogwarts.

4. One Direction or Justin Bieber?
For the longest time I would have said Bieber, but considering the fact that he looks like a horse and isn't this cute little kid who I want to pinch his cheeks, One Direction all the way!

5. What do you wish to accomplish in the next year?
Finally studying in school that I can be passionate about. Second year of University lacked a butt load of motivation. Doing my best, and learning as much as I can.

6. What's the first thing you reach for in the morning?
My iPhone. It's my alarm clock so I turn it off and check the time.

7. What makes you instantly cry?
Watching this:

Every single time!!!!!!!!! Just kills me.

8. Would you rather be entered into the Hunger Games, or the Triwizard Tournament?
I have been thinking about this question for the past couple days and I still am hesitant. Is it bad that I kind of want to be entered into the Hunger Games. But only if Peeta is with me.

9. Facebook or Pinterest?
Well they are two different things in my eyes and I love them for different reasons. However I find I waste way more time on Facebook, so Pinterest it is :)

10. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Pineapple. LOVE pineapple!

11. Where's Waldo?
Um funny question right here:
My dad was a DJ when he was in his teens and his name was The Wonderful Waldo. Yep, he's got swag. His actual name: Wendell.

Also today is the first day of my favourite month!!!! HOORAY!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. 1. I love Iron man/Robert downey Jr.
    2. I love that video, Ron and Hermione are my favorites.
    3. September is my favorite month too. I’m not making that up. :)
    -Victoria Horea

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.