30.8.12

Chapter 433

You probably noticed some changes. I decided I wanted to change my blog design just as I was falling asleep last night. Is it just me, or do all our thoughts randomly happen right before we fall asleep?! So I did a mental note of my thoughts and woke up to tackle it! Surprisingly enough it did not take as long as I thought!!
I wanted things to be a bit more simple, and tidy looking, so black and white it is!!! I must say I am very proud of it! I've been doing my blog design ever since I started this blog back in 2009, and I have had no help at all!! It's funny to look through my folder of blog designs on my laptop and see how much I have improved. What used to be stressful and confusing, has become quite simple and fun! I love experimenting with new things, and I think this design is here to stay for a while :)

What do you all think!?

Bekah

Also you will now notice I have added a sponsor page, want to sponsor A Mile in Her Shoes? Head on over and check it out!!

1 comment

  1. I love it! I’m awful at designing things….haha

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.