22.8.12

Chapter 427

Sometimes when I am sick I overreact. Like tonight, I actually feel like I am going to die. Something inside of me is going to explode and I am going to die, alone on this futon in the living room. I mean I'm not even home. That sucks. 
Gosh I am such a pathetic being. I usually am able to find a position I am somewhat comfortable in a fall asleep. I am telling you I have wiggled, and tried every single yoga, tai-chi position out there.. nothing. Took Advil an hour ago, nothing. NOTHING! I hate this. At one point I was curled up in a ball, sobbing and literally begging my Heavenly Father to help me get some sleep. I've tried reading, too tired. I've tried sitting up and listening to music, too much of an emotional wreck. I've tried watching youtube videos that always distract me, too distracted. I just want to run into my parents room, wake them up and watch a movie and be pathetic and needy and have them comfort me. This is ridiculous.

I seriously feel for whoever becomes my husband. 

Bekah

2 comments

  1. Sounds like you need a cup of tea and a good cry! Crying always helps me to just fall asleep and tea...well, tea just makes the world a better place!
    I hope you feel happier tomorrow!
    http://aslouisepleases.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It stinks to be sick, hope you’re feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.