22.8.12

Chapter 425

7 Questions
I rarely sleep in the car, but when I do, someone always takes a picture.

1. Bold or understated?
I feel that I am a mix in both. I can be very out there. Know what I want, go and get it, but at the same time very quiet, shy, and awkward. I also feel the same with my style. Sometimes I task risks, and other times I play is safe :)

2. You have to survive alone in the wild and you only get to take one thing with you. Your choices are: a pocket knife, a water bottle, or a book. Which would you choose and why?
My initial response was BOOK!! But then I realized I would just have the one and have to reread over and over and OVER again. You all should know by now I love my books. Hmmm I guess a water bottle. I'm a newb when it comes to camping/survival stuff so I would probably ending cutting myself open with the knife (unintentionally of course) and just lay there dying. Let's be real, I'd die anyway.

3. Thirty two cows, seven eight chickens, how many didn't?
Oh play on words, how I love thee. 25!!

4. Would you rather die doing one legendary act of service or do small acts of kindness that may go unnoticed everyday?
Definitely unnoticed acts of kindness. That's what it is all about!

5. Happiness is ________. (one word; fill in the blank)
Simplicity

6. Can you laugh without smiling?
Never tried, and if I did I would fail miserably!

7. Do you pop your knuckles?
Nope. I hate the sound.. and I'm a wimp and it hurts.

Bekah

5 comments

  1. I love that you knew #3!! No one else has so far. :) you are too too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I hope you wouldn't die out in the wilderness. There are lots of resources out there! :)

    Glad I found ya through the link-up!

    Danielle...
    http://bellaella2121.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I finally got the word play thanks to you. Initially I just kept thinking, why would cows eat chickens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the exact same way on question #1 & I totally thought a book for #2 initially as well!

    Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Thanks for the compliment Bekah! I look a bit of a mess from rain frizzy hair in most of the pics, BUT yes that is my room, thanks so much!! and btw you are the CUTEST car sleeper ;)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.