18.8.12

Chapter 421

My reaction when I found out that this kid is going to be serving his mission..... IN MY MISSION!
You see Mike grew up with me. I didn't really get to know him until I was like 16-17 years old, and for that year we were super close buds. Then he moved, and we lost touch. I mean we are Facebook friends and all that jazz, but we haven't talked in YEARS! 
Then I read that he is serving his mission in the Canada Montreal mission, and I literally had to reread it like 20 times!!!!!!!! The excitement is just too much. And then I realize I won't be able to hug him. Well that's going to be the death..

And that is my little rant at 4:30 in the morning. Yes I woke up at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep. Too much excitement: Maine AND Hunger Games today!!

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.