15.8.12

Chapter 418

Day 218 - August 15, 2012
---------------------------------------------
I miss the 90s. I miss neon backpacks. I miss the old house. I miss my curly-cues. 

One my break at work today I finished one of my favourite books. Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood is such a beautiful book. I still haven't seen the Zac Efron movie, but I kind of don't want to. I just love the book so much and I know they changed some things.
FOUR STARS

Oh and anyone who says Josh can't rock the blonde, just take a long look at this beautiful picture
Oh I'm sorry, your heart sopped? I should have warned you. Oh well. Peeta has returned. That is all.
AND!! Happy 22nd birthday to the lovely Jennifer Lawrence. All hail the queen of derp!
I like to call this post the I'm-tired-and-am-going-to-throw-a-bunch-of-random-things-together-and-make-a-post-post.

And now I am off to paint my nails and read. Well not at the same time, but you get it.

BYEEE!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. I wasn't a huge fan of the movie, but maybe I should trying reading the book...josh hutcherson...*heart stops* haha;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never read the book but loved loved the movie!!! I mean it is Zac Efron!! Just do what I do, pretend the book and movie aren't connected at all.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.