12.8.12

Chapter 413

Elsha over at When Mine Becomes Ours nominated me for the Liebster Award. I love filling these out! :):):)
Rules:
One: post 11 things about yourself
Two: Answer 11 questions the "tagger" has asked you
Three: Create 11 more questions for the bloggers you will tag.
Four: Then choose 7-11 blogs that have less than 200 followers.
Five. These lucky blogs must then be told.

11 Things About Me
1. I would rather stay at home, and read a book than go out.
2. Country concerts are my thing. Tradition with the brother
3. I love all things Hunger Games.
4. I love oldie TV shows. Boy Meets World, Full House, Saved by the Bell, The Cosby Show, The Partridge Family, The Brady Bunch. Yep I'm cool like that!
5. My parents are my best friends.
6. I absolutely despise waking up.
7. My iPod has the most random selection: A Fine Frenzy, Mumford and Sons, Sophie Madeleine, and then HSM, Justin Bieber, and One Direction. It's pretty entertaining. 
8. I love Frozen yogurt! Yum!!
9. I eat a granny smith apple everyday :)
10. I could eat breakfast for every meal, everyday 
11. I still believe in making a wish at 11:11

11 Questions
1. What is your favourite thing to do to relax?
Read, listen to music (preferably The Civil Wars and Mumford and Sons), write in my journal.
2. Who is your celebrity crush?
Josh Hutcherson. I mean come on, as if that wasn't obvious ;)
3. What is a special skill you have?
I studied American Sign Language for my first 2 years at university. I used to be completely fluent, but after this past year off I am pretty rusty.
4. In honour of the Olympics, what sport would you dominate at if you were a super-human?
Swimming. Hands down. Then Michael Phelps and I could swim off into the sunset together. Or gymnastics. I would love to learn how to vault just like McKayla Maroney. She's just crazy!
5. What is your dream location to live?
I would love to live in Prague. Such a beautiful city!
6. What is your pet peeve?
I think my biggest pet peeve, is when I am on the bus, and there so many empty seats, and a stranger sits beside me. Erks me SO much!!!!!!! The bus is pretty much empty, and yet they still feel the need to cozy on up to me. Grr!
7. Do you have a worst date story?
Ok, so Ottawa is the DRYEST city for YSA dates. It's bad. I haven't had any horor stories, but my first wasn't the best. It was with my best friend who comes home in 2 months (AH) and we both liked each other, but we were awkward 16 year olds. So awkward, majorily. Also it was a group date, but the two other couples weren't interested at all in each other, but everyone knew Tyler and I liked each other so it was weird. Just weird.
8. What is your favourite blog and inspiration source?
I have three favourites: Busybee Lauren, Adventures of Natasha Louise and K&R. I find inspiration from nature, reading my scriptures, and surrounding myself with great people. 
9. Are you a brand snob?
Yes and no. I like nice quality things, but who doesn't love a great find? I love sale racks. Their the bestest! But yes, I am a name brand snob...I admit it.
10. In your opinion, what is the best movie ever made?
West Side Story and Sound of Music. Hands down. I just adore those two to bits!
11. What colour are you currently obsessed with?
I've always been obsessed with blues, but recently I've been digging tomato red!

My Nominees
Kirsten @ K&R
Larissa @ A Deal's A Deal
Brooklyn @ This Little Blonde

My Questions
1. What is your "go-to" item in your closet?
2. What is your biggest fear?
3. If you could interview one person (dead or alive) who would it be? And why?
4. Which can you not live without: Music or books?
5. What is your least favourite fashion trend right now?
6. If you could live in any other time what would it be?
7. What's your favourite season?
8. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
9. Hunger Games or Twilight?
10. Who is your favourite musician/band?
11. Where is the one place in the world you long to visit?
-----------------------------
Well hope your Sunday was fantastic. Mine was a gem! 

Bekah

3 comments

  1. Yay! I want to live in Prague!!! It is so gorgeous and I am so mad I didn't get to visit when I was on that side of the world.

    You are just too cute and I am so glad I got to learn more about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing this tomorrow! Thanks so much!
    Also, in reference to my hair, I've been taking Biotin and I think it's made a big difference!
    xo
    Amanda
    fromaheartoverflowing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Bekah, this made my day, thanks so much for favouriting my blog!! Yayyy!!!!!!!!! I will get round to answering those questions hopefully tonight!!
    My Ipod has the most random music selection too, hehe! And I am so excited your best friend gets home in 2 months!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.