10.8.12

Chapter 411

Day 212 - August 9, 2012
Day 213 - August 10, 2012
---------------------------------------------
I have recently become obsessed with bracelets. I used to hate them with a passion. Well ok maybe just very strongly dislike. Then I bought a Pandora bracelet last summer, and my love slowly developed over the past year. I love pieces that are unique. Anything gold, chained, and pearled I adore.
Yesterday and today the weather has been miserable. But it was about time we got some rain. Thank goodness the drought is broken. Todays' plan: Hanging out with Jenn, swimming in the rain (the best), some more back to school shopping :)

Also on a side note, wait when is Hunger Games ever a side note??!! It's a very special day today! Not only is it one week until I can own The Hunger Games movie and watch ALL the special features over and over and over again but it is also the lovely Suzanne Collins birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZANNE! 
I thank you for giving me these beautiful books. I curse you for taking away my life.

Hope you all have a great Friday!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. Is that the brown double Pandora, if so, snap!! AND I bought it in canada a few backs yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, happy birthday suzanne! she did pretty much take my life away. need to get the movie ASAP!!!! and waste my entire day away watching special features ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.