3.8.12

Chapter 405

Girl chats at 12:00 AM are always the best. But unfortunately tonight is not one those nights. Comforting one of your closest girlfriends who has been hurt by another friend is hard. Sometimes I just don't understand what goes on in the head of a boy. I am a bitter person, I admit it. It's one of my many weaknesses. So when I find out a friend has been hurt, I get really defensive. This lovely girl just received some terrible news, and she isn't angry or holding any grudge. She is just hurt. She is such an incredible girl, I don't know how she does it! The person who did the hurting is one of my closest friends, and when I heard the news I was shocked, frustrated, angry and hurt. I cried, just a little, and then when I found out some details I cried even more. 
One of my biggest fears in life is to be alone. Being deserted. Being left behind. Everyone going on with their lives, going to new places, and me being stuck. Stuck in the same place I've always been. One question is all I ask: Why? Why do RMs come home, and feel the need to leave again? It's like loosing them all over again.

I'm tired and frustrated. Rants at 1:00AM can be pretty entertaining to look back on. 

I doubt this will be one of those. 

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.