3.8.12

Chapter 403

Day 206 - August 3, 2012
----------------------------------------------
Porch flowers after being watered, just my favourite. Last night our Olympic watching was interrupted by something pretty interesting. Cute: 5 baby skunks playing and wrestling in our backyard. Not so cute: they all live under our shed with their momma. We may have watched them for a solid 20 minutes. Seriously so freaking cute!!!!!
Let's play a little game of "Spot the difference" with these to photos. While I am snapping away, my mom (I kid you not) says: "You can't take pictures with a dead flower in them!" Oh mother, I love you. And yes I realize you are going to "confront" me when I get home from work. I'm thinking the conversation will go something like this
Mom - "WHY did you put that on your blog???!!!"
Me - "Get over it" cute smile

Apparently summer weather has finally arrived in Ottawa. We are getting our traditional 40C weather. Hooray... yes that just wreaked of sarcasm. GRR!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. The focus and lighting is different in the bottom one! You can't see the cars and driveway in the background. :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.